Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jay and the Dog!


Well, we haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I would update you on some things. This is Jay and someone else's dog. The staff were getting their pictures done at this lady's house and this was one of them...I thought it was cute, so I'm putting it on here. I know it's not Andrew, but it's the next best thing! :) We are doing well. Andrew is still not walking! I'm doing the motherly thing and worrying about it constantly, but he'll do it when he's ready. He walks around the house holding onto the walls and furniture, so I know he can do it, he just isn't ready to let go. However, he did feed himself mashed potatoes with a spoon the other day...it was a major breakthrough. But now he's reverted back to just playing with them. Oh well-he's 17 months old, what can you expect? We are planning our Texas trip for the middle of November and we can't wait to see everyone! Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: