Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Andrew's Busted Nose



Here are some new pictures. If you'll notice, Andrew's nose is bruised in one. He fell in the church parking lot a couple of weeks ago and busted his nose. It was quite sad. I had a doctor look at it and she said it might have been broken a little, but it would heal fine, and it has. Also, his hair is cut short because Jay and I tried to give him a "real" haircut and we butchered it. So, I had to buzz it all off...sorry Nana. But it will grow back and next time he needs a haircut, we are taking him somewhere. I think we've finally learned that we have no idea what we're doing. Everything else is pretty much the same. He's still not eating well, except for fruit and oatmeal. I tried to make him eat some mashed potatoes the other day and he started choking. So, forcing it in his mouth doesn't work. If anyone has any tricks, I would love to hear them. That's about all that's new with us.

No comments: