Thursday, March 30, 2006

Weekend Anticipation

I don't have much to report except that I'm going to a Beth Moore conference this weekend and Jay will be staying overnight with Andrew for the first time! I'm super excited about the conference and I know Jay and Andrew will have fun together. I think it will be good for them to spend some quality time together alone. I think Jay is going to take him to the park on Friday since it's finally warming up here. Anyway, I thought I would post this picture of when Andrew was really little for those of you who may have never seen him small. He's been big for some time now, but there was a time when I could pick him up without straining. :) My little baby is now a big boy. Anyway, that's all for now...hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: