Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe it's 2007! Time just goes by way too fast! Thus the reason I keep forgetting to blog about my new furniture. So Lindsey, now you can quit bugging me about it! :)

This isn't the greatest picture, so hopefully all who care can see it in person soon. I absolutely love it! We have never had new living room furniture before so we decided to get some we really liked and that would last a long time.
Anyway, I hope all of you have had a wonderful first day of the new year. Here's a token photo of Andrew for those of you who read this blog solely to see pics of him (Nana)...this is his table he got for Christmas!

5 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Love love love the new furniture! i see the throw pillows too! they are very nice! it fits perfectly in you living room!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

actually..keep the red, the red looks good you could get some patterned or printed ones with that red in them and with other colors too ya know

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks so comfy (for those of us under 6 feet tall!)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks so comfy (for those of us under 6 feet tall!)

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

i will have to say after taking great use of those couches last night they are just fabulous!!