Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Blog

Ok, here is the new blog that everyone keeps asking for. We have been crazy busy and well, sometimes I just forget about blogger. I will work harder to keep up with it. As most of you know, we are moving to Texarkana, Tx in a little less than two weeks. We have loved our time at FBC Joelton, but know that God is calling us to new ministry at FBC Wake Village (it's about five minutes outside of Texarkana). We are sad and excited all at the same time, which is a weird feeling. They are hiring movers to come and pack us up so I'm not having to pack everything, but I do have some closets to go through and stuff to get rid of. It really stuns me how much we acquire even when living in such a small apartment. Anyway, I will try and keep you posted as we move and get settled.

I don't have any new pictures to share with you. But I will tell you that Jay and I went out the other night with Danny & Michelle and Travis & Elizabeth and saw Amazing Grace.
It was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend that you see it. So that's about it for now....I hope this isn't my only blog for March! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you blogged! And this better not be the only blog for March! I will hunt you down in Texarkana!!!!!! I'll go Jackie Chan on you!!!!! HIIIYAAAA!!!!!