Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer update

Our summer is off and running. It's a crazy time of year for youth ministers. Jay will be gone a total of 4 weeks in two months! I think this picture summarizes how Jay will feel when it's all said and done.

This next week is VBS and then this coming weekend Jay is doing a wedding for one of our Eastland kids. Oh and Andrew will be the ringbearer in this wedding...hopefully cute cute pictures will be forthcoming. I say hopefully because there is always the chance that he'll turn into the devil and not cooperate. I plan on having some great new toy as an incentive to not do this....great parenting, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world is Andrew sleeping like that? I can't imagine that is comfortable. He looks like he is six, he is so big I can't believe it. Love you guys!
Janette

Dee'Anna said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Andrew is getting so big.
Dee'Anna

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the wedding pictures! It's so cute when your kid's in a wedding!