Friday, February 20, 2009

Anna's Room

I think it's turned out sooo cute! Jay decided one day that he wanted to paint the walls pink & brown and I was really hesitant, but gave in and I'm so glad I did. There are still some things that aren't done, like the curtains (a friend is making them for me) and I still need to find some kind of pillow sham for that twin bed. I really had a hard time finding a blanket for that bed too, but I think I really like the pastel green. We are also going to get a small bookshelf for her books and little knick knack things. Anyway, we really love the way it's turned out.






8 comments:

Amber said...

It is so beautiful! Looks like a magazine!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!! I did not know you two had such a talent for decor. It is so sweet for such a sweet baby. Tell my Andrew his Nana can't wait to see him and be with him for a while.

LeAnn said...

You baby girl has the most beautiful room. How blessed she is to have this room AND you as her mommy!!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

It looks awesome Chrisi! I just LOVE the polkadots!! Great choice!!

Anonymous said...

I love Anna's room!! It looks beautiful. It is just missing her!!

wonderfuljourney said...

I really love the room. I know you guys are excited.

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of her! I'm so excited for you having a girl!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is awesome! and i am really quite impressed with my brother's painting skills. it is beautiful!