Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas Cuties

I needed a picture of the kids for Christmas cards so I tried to get some tonight. I didn't get a perfect one, but I've discovered when photographing more than one child, that's just not possible. Some of these turned out pretty cute though!





Things have been pretty good around here. We got the house decorated for Christmas...Jay even put lights on the outside of the house for the first time ever. I'll try and get a picture up on here soon. Anna has an ear infection so she's been a little fussy lately. Today has been a turning point though-I took her back to the doctor this morning and he said her ear was still red so he put her on a different antibiotic. We got home and she's been pretty much back to her old self so I doubted whether I should change anything, but I'm going to follow the doctors orders. Andrew is still doing great in school. He really enjoyed "helping" Daddy put the lights up outside and then helping decorate the trees as well.

No comments: