Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busy Weekend



Here are some cute pictures of my boys. They have a lot of fun together...Jay is Andrew's big toy. He loves playing with him, probably because mommy doesn't play rough very well. But that's ok because if he's ever hurt or sad, he wants me. I think it's a good trade off.
This weekend is Disciple Now weekend for our teenagers at church. It's always a crazy busy weekend for Jay, so we won't see him much. But because of this weekend, we get to see some of our youth from Eastland. They graduated last year and are now in college and we're very excited that they are going to be here. On another note, I think I've decided that I'm going to have Andrew's birthday party here at our clubhouse. I wanted to have a swim party, but the pool won't be "open" yet. I'm sure I will be posting more about this in the days to come.

No comments: