Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Lord's day...

Well, today Christi and I decided to do something we hadn't done in years, and I mean years (probably like 9): visit a church where no one knew who we were! It was pretty cool. We got to see how visitors are treated. This church did pretty well. And it was only like a 5 minute drive! You can check it out here.
That was pretty much it for today. Andrew did however give us all grief by drawing on my mom's chair (microfiber) with a pen TWICE. Luckily, we had some stuff to take it up. Christi went shopping and I'm contemplating going to see a late night movie tonight (I don't think Christi is up for 2nd Pirates movie).
Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

R Lyndel Littleton said...

I'm glad you all are having a nice visit in TX. Is it still 113 degrees there? Did you go see the pirates movie? Glad you weren't a slacker and that you didn't just skip church.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

glad to hear you are really enjoying your trip! when on earth are you three coming home?