Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nothing New

My friend Michelle told me last night that I hadn't blogged in awhile, so I'm mainly doing this one so she'll have something new to read. On a quick side note, if you read the comments on the last video, Michelle wrote that her daughter Cate thought Andrew was really talking to her when she watched it. How cute is that?!! This is a picture of Andrew and Cate that I thought you would enjoy:

Doesn't it look like she's about to slap him? Well, she didn't. She's too sweet for that!
Anyway, not much new around here. Andrew has become all boy on me. We've gotten some rain here lately, so when we've gone outside there is mud under the rocks that he plays with. Well, yesterday he was just digging in the mud and then scooting around in it! And then today we took Jay to work and he was on the playground at church for a little while and he walks up and he's filthy!! There was dirt everywhere and we were only out there for like 10 minutes. Jay and I were talking about how much fun we used to have outside when we were kids and we hope Andrew does the same. Remember the day of running around the woods but really you were deep in some African jungle and the smallest bug was a huge dinosaur chasing you. I hope Andrew has a great imagination like that! Being a kid was so fun, so I'll try to become less OCD about the dirt.

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

He wasn't too dirty! I can't wait until you two have another baby...you won't be OCD then! Thanks for today!