Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Family Christmas (Day 5)

Yesterday my Dad came to town and we had our family Christmas together last night. My sister, Mindi, was recovering from hopefully food poisoning and not a stomach bug that we all will get later.
Anyway, it was a great time with family. Earlier in the afternoon, I got the chance to go to the movies by myself. I often like doing that as a way of just zoning out. Anyway, pretty cool movie.



Ok, and now some pictures of the festivities...or basically Andrew.



Gee Pops, thanks for decking Andrew out in all this rock and roll gear. That noise won't be maddening at all!



I think that Andrew got a bit overwhelmed with everything...



Andrew with Pops before bed time. I think they like each other.

Ok, this is Wednesday and we are now going to leave tomorrow. Andrew is ready to get home. So, next blog will be from the Volunteer state (I'm sure all you TN people are proud I know that...)

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

YAH for you returning home. Drive safely! cool guitar andrew! -love