Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Lord's Day Without Church (Day 3)

First of all, not going to church on a Sunday was totally weird. That's probably the first time in, oh, 8 years or so. Seriously.

Ok, today was my family's Christmas. I'm fighting through a head cold which means I probably seem loopy all the time. Not fun. Survivor's season finale is on right now. I don't care at all. Am I the only one? Here's the day in some pictures...


Keep in mind that Andrew is this tired the whole time...


A majority of Drew's day was chasing these dogs while people were watching football...
Trust me, there're dogs there.


Is it proper to greet your cousin with a booty bump? (And on a quick note, if my cousin has a baby, what is the relation to Andrew? 2nd cousin or first cousin twice removed?)


This was Andrew's present at the gift exchange. He loves him some tractors!!
(I scored my own gift [best buy giftcard] in our family chinese christmas gift exchange. Is that wrong?)


I think this sums it up. So tired, but still the energy to play with the truck. Got to love him.

Ok, time to take some medicine and zone out. For some reason my mom and sister are pulling for this Ozzie guy. Don't know him. Don't care. Hope someone literally wets their pants on the show. Now that would be reality worth watching...

3 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

you stole your own gift...? I remember one year one of my cousin's wife's did that and she stole it from ME...i wasn't too happy. haha. there are def some hard feelings there. sounds like you all are still have fun!

Chris Mace said...

Just thought that I would login and tell everyone happy Holidays. I know that I dont call or even email like I should and the only excuse that I can make is that I forget. Doesnt change the fact that I love you guys and hope that ya'll are having a great time there. Call me when you get a chance.


Chris Mace

Chris Mace said...

Good morning just thought that I would shoot you a line telling everyone that I love them and that I hope everyone is in good health. I am sorry for not communicating sooner and there really isnt any reason other than got busy and forgot. Anyway I love ya'll and hope that you guys have a great holidays.



Chris Mace