Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

We had a really great Easter this year!! Jay and I watched The Passion of the Christ on Saturday. That movie really brings home the visual part of Christ's suffering. Then Sunday we celebrated that He overcame that suffering and death and rose from the grave...amazing!! We didn't have church that evening so we just spent some quality family time together relaxing...it was wonderful! Here are some pictures of us and Andrew...I tried to get him to just stand there for one so you could see how cute he was all dressed up, but he refused. I guess that's a two (almost 3) year old for you. Hope all of your Easters were as great as ours!


10 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

you guys look great! i love what the easter bunny brought andrew! i love those stretchy bunny things!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll do look wonderful! Andrew is so cute! Cate wouldn't cooperate either, but luckily Aunt Lori was behind me to cheer her up enough to smile!

Kim M said...

Great photos! Glad you all had a good Easter.

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, Christy! Jay and Andrew look pretty too!

Dee'Anna said...

Andrew is so cute!! That is a boy for you!! I miss you guys. I miss seeing you on Thursday and your fav. boy is getting into so much trouble now we are ready to move him to the one's and he is not walking yet. Can you guess who!!! (RYAN) Talk to you soon
Dee'Anna

Anonymous said...

You promised you would blog! Fulfill your promise please!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Glad you had a good Easter! Since Hannah was sick on Easter I tried getting picture of her and Benjamin yesterday but she just flopped around like fish - so I understand!

Hope you guys are settling in well to your new church!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Please, Jay, I'm begging you, blog!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be rude, I;m trying to be annoying so that you will blog! I know you see this because it's being emailed to you so blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm about to just stop reading and get mad!