Sunday, May 13, 2007

Big Boy Bed

Since Andrew is now three, we decided we should probably change his bed into a toddler bed. This pretty much consisted of taking the front part off of the crib. I know it sounds crazy that we haven't done this before now, but he's never tried to get out of it and then we moved and yada yada yada. Anyway, he now has a big boy bed. We went in his room tonight and told him it was time for night night and he climbed right in. We prayed and then said goodnight and left the room thinking he would be up 2 minutes later. So far, he's been in there about 40 minutes and we haven't heard a peep. I think it would be hoping for far too much to think that he's not going to get up at some point tonight, but he may just surprise us!

2 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

YAH for andrew! I think the big boy bed looks good! good idea! miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!! I hope Andrew enjoyed his third birthday!! I miss you so much.
Micah