Sunday, May 13, 2007

Birthday Fun

Saturday was Andrew's 3rd birthday!! I just can't believe it. We celebrated by having a very small party. It consisited of us and our music minister, his wife and their son James who is Andrew's age. Even though it was small, Andrew had a blast! We had it outside since one of Andrew's presents from us was a swimming pool. Andrew's favorite thing is playing in the water and since Nana got him the water/sand table and we got him a pool, I think he's set. By the way Nana, we are just putting water in the water/sand table because there is so much splashing that goes on, the sand would just turn to mud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolio beanios! I want to come play in the pool!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Happy birthday Andrew!!! I see he has a new friend! I love the cake! It looks yummy!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! That pool looks VERY fun!

Christy