Monday, July 23, 2007

Our First Family Vacation-Day One

Well, we are officially on vacation!! We got here around 4:30 and are really enjoying everything so far. This lake is beautiful!!
This is the view from our room. The first thing Andrew said when we got here was "water", which means "I want to go swimming!"

Tomorrow we plan on heading to the pool in the late morning and then tomorrow afternoon we're going to drive to Hot Springs....it's only 20 minutes away. Tomorrow is our 8th anniversary!! Yay!
See Michelle, I told you I would blog again!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I wish I was on vacation! Okay....Michelle has no room to talk about people keeping up with their blogs. (of course, neither do I since I don't even have one) You both wait ENTIRELY too long between blogs. Some of us, who dont' have lives, look at your blogs every day. We need new pictures weekly!! :-) Enjoy every minute of your vacation.

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO COME DOWN TO TEXAS AND DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you guys? Happy 8TH Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary guys!!!! i hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!yall deserve a family vacation!!! love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

i just left a comment and forgot to put my name at the end but it was from me! janette

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah! Congratulations on 8 years! And your first family vacation, where did you go??