Friday, July 27, 2007

More Vacation Pictures

On Wednesday evening we decided to take a walk along the water's edge and didn't get very far before Andrew insisted (and I use that word with all of it's force) that we stop to see the "wawer". He really wanted to get in, but we convinced him to just sit and throw the rocks ....Daddy joined him.

After a lot of fit throwing, we drug him away from the water to the little park area. I really wanted a family picture of us, but as you can see in the picture below, Andrew was not cooperating.
Yesterday (Thursday) we spent some more time at the pool.
We finally got a decent picture with all of us in it. It's kind of blurry, but trust me, I'll take it. Overall our vacation was great! We're back home now, refreshed and ready to get back into our routine.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture! it looks very nice. I would frame that if I were you.

Anonymous said...

these are some great pictures of yall!!! i miss yall and tell andrew i say hey and that i will come and hang out with him soon!!
janette