Monday, August 06, 2007

Andrew: MIA

There is no photo to go along with this post, but there will be one coming soon. Since Andrew has been in our lives we have now had three directory pictures made for church. They've never gone great, however, we've always managed in the past to get that one pose where we're all smiling and thus have an acceptable portrait for the directory. Tonight that all came to a very dramatic ending. Andrew was having no part of it. We did get several of him "in" the picture, but I use that term loosely. That means he was in a shot where I was trying, without success, to hold on to him and Jay was trying to reason with him while the man snapped a photo. In each of these pictures he is screaming and Jay and I are looking at him, trying not to lose it in front of the photographer. We actually got our free 8x10 of one of these poses because it is quite funny to look at. When we get this picture in, I will post it for your enjoyment. Jay really wanted one of theses awful poses to actually go in the directory, but I talked some sense into him. So instead, Jay and I will be appearing in the directory and Andrew is, as the title says, missing in action for this year's directory photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeheehee. Don't you just love picture day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the scene, similar to our directory picture with Cate! I'm so proud that we actually got a picture with her in it, sitting down. Not smiling, of course!

Anonymous said...

this is too funny. leave it to andrew to create moments like this!!! enjoy the wedding.
janette

Anonymous said...

Hey yall. I was looking at the Davidsons blog and saw you so I thought I say Hi. I hope all is well with every one. Andrew is getting so big and he is so cute. Miss seeing yall around.
Jill