Monday, March 10, 2008

D-NOW

Disciple Now was this weekend...very tiring, but great. Some of our former youth came to help out...it was really great seeing them and their significant others...one of them is married and the other is getting married this summer. Jay is actually doing their wedding and Andrew is the ring bearer...should be fun. :)



The boys playing XBOX

They love Andrew...and vice versa.


This was at the the putt-putt place...needless to say Andrew wasn't lacking in the attention arena this weekend.
After some very late nights and very long days (and then add the time change in there), we are all worn out.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi. I hope I'm not intruding, but I stumbled across your blog, and wanted to let you know I think your son is adorable, and it looks like God really knew what He was doing when He made you his parents. My son suffers from asthma, so I know it can be hard to watch them struggle. I just really feel He wanted me to tell you, you are doing a great job.

R Lyndel Littleton said...

D-now looks like fun. Glad it was you and not me! Cheryl keeps up with the blogs better than me. I'm glad to see Andrew progressing. Keeping him away from allergens will help with lots of things. It's nice to find out what they are so you can. I miss seeing you all in person.