Sunday, March 23, 2008

Potty Training Boot Camp

Some of you may call it spring break, but it's been potty training boot camp for us. We started Monday and Andrew has done amazing!!! I even took him to Dallas and he did great there too. He and I (Christi) went to visit Jay's family and had a great time. I took him to get his hair trimmed while we were there. He's definitely improved when it comes to the haircuts, but he still hates when they use the trimmer above his ears and the back of his neck. Anyway, this is a picture of the beginning of the week...that chart you see is now covered in stars, which means we owe him a trip to Chuck E. Cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Andrew! I know Mommy & Daddy will be excited to not change anymore diapers! If you need practice, come to my house!