Wednesday, August 13, 2008

30

I've been dreading my birthday all year. Unfortunately it still happened and I turned 30 yesterday against my will. I've never felt different or older on any other birthday except this one. It might be that I'm pregnant and tired all the time anyway, but I feel different.
Oh and I feel huge. If I'm only about two months pregnant, I'm on the road to being 600 lbs. by the time this baby arrives. I really do think I'm further along than that, but I just don't remember my belly getting this big this quick with Andrew. People have mentioned twins more than once....LeAnn, you were the last one to mention it and I about had a heart attack because I had just learned that twins run in my distant family! I guess I'll find out on the 27th, but in the mean time I will be praying that there's only one baby in there.
Andrew starts school on the 25th. He'll be in a regular mainstream pre-k classroom all day!! I'm really anxious about this, but I think once he gets the routine down it will be really good for him. I'm anticipating several bad days though. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.
Well, I suppose I should go be productive....not something I've been lately. :)

3 comments:

Kim M said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Christi!

30 is really not so bad. It wasn't until I hit 40 that I really started feeling old! ;-)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Twins...that would be great...you are still young enough to handle it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (late)....sorry, I missed it, but I've been out of the country. :-) Twins would be SO fun!!!