Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Andrew's first day of school and I promised Nana I would post some pictures. We didn't get but a couple because we were running kind of late.


We've been praying about this day for a long time now and Andrew did pretty well. His teacher said there were a few times he didn't want to do what she said, but as the day progressed he got better. I dropped him off in the cafeteria and watched him line up and put his hands behind his back like they were told to do. Then he marched off to his class like he had been doing it forever. I cried. But I'm pregnant so I'm using that as my excuse. It was a very long day and when I picked him up at 3 (after much waiting due to the craziness of elementary school traffic) he was worn out! But we had promised we would take him to Chuck E. Cheese's if he was good so that's exactly what we did. When we put him to bed at 8 I think he fell right to sleep. Poor guy....now he has to wake up and do it all over tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! I am so excited for him!!