Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anna Grace...

That's the baby's name for those of you who don't already know that. Several people had asked and I hadn't realized that I haven't written about it yet. Anyway, we are still eagerly awaiting her arrival....only about 2 months to go. Everything seems fine with her. I go back to the dr. on Wednesday and then I think I'll be going every 2 weeks. She is one active little girl, that's for sure! It's quite crazy to think there's only two months left, because I don't feel prepared. I did order bedding off the internet and got it last week. However, I think I've decided to send it back. On the internet, the pink looked to be a whole lot lighter than it actually is. It's pretty hot pink, and that's not really what I wanted. This is a picture of it:
But don't be deceived, the pink it a whole lot brighter than it is in the picture! Anyway, Jay about killed me when I told him this, but I was looking at someone else's blog today who has a little girl and I absolutely LOVED the bedding in her room! I searched for it online and found it. It's considerably more than the stuff I have (shhhh, don't tell Jay) but I really do love it. This is what it looks like:


What do you think? Anyway, I'll try to post some pictures soon of Anna Grace's room. You know, once I actually make up my mind about bedding and paint color. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding! We ordered some for Caleb's room and ended up returning it! Love her name too!

Kim M said...

Anna Grace... I like that! Very pretty. I like the bedding too (the second one). You know Jay will be wrapped around her finger -- there's no way he will begrudge her nice bedding! ;-)

Dee'Anna said...

I love the name Anna I came real close to naming Addie that name. My moms name is Anna!! I miss guys.

Amber said...

I have a great friend who named their baby Anna Grace recently, too! Beautiful! Will you call her Anna or Anna Grace?

Jay Beerley said...

I'm thinking Anna Grace...I just like the way it sounds together.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

I love the name Anna Grace! Great choice on bedding! I love the pink and brown polka dots!