Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas

I know these pictures are long overdue, but I'm claiming pregnancy as the reason. I only have two more months to blame stuff on my being pregnant, so I plan on doing it whenever I can. :) So, with no further ado, Christmas pictures:

He got way more stuff than I could ever begin to remember so I won't try. I will say that as we were driving back home after two days of present opening, we asked him if he thought Santa had come to our house while we were gone. Of course he got excited and said yes and couldn't wait to see what Santa had brought. And of course Santa did stop by and leave the two things he had asked him for...pirates and a dragon. However, Andrew was so tired after all of the travelling, this was how excited he was:
I thought it was pretty funny. Anyway, hope all of you had a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Dee'Anna said...

Hey girl went is the baby due. you said two months that is close to Addie B-day!! I hope all is going well

Dee'Anna

Kim M said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! I've fallen behind on my blogging too (and I can't use pregnancy as an excuse!!) Just too busy, I guess... you know how it is! Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hello!" Take care!

Kim M said...

Hey Christi! Great to hear from you! Yes, we did go to Texas over the holidays. It was Thanksgiving this year (we swap major holidays between families since we're away from everyone.) About the time you guys moved back to Texas, Chris' parents moved from Crockett (E. Texas) to League City (Galveston County), so we no longer drive through Texarkana. We spent a couple of days with friends in Riviera (south of Corpus) and the rest of the time in the greater Houston area with Chris' family. Drove around Galveston/Seabrook/Kemah a little. They're making progress, but it sure is a sad sight!