Friday, September 07, 2007

Fun with the camera

Every Thursday night Andrew and I have to find some way to entertain ourselves since Daddy is gone playing basketball. Last night we decided to have some fun with the camera. This may sound ironic, especially considering the directory picture incident, but Andrew loves to have his picture taken. If we're not in a studio he really hams it up. Last night was no exception.





On a side note, we may be gaining some ground in the potty training arena. I thought this day would never come. Before yesterday when I would ask Andrew if he wanted to tee tee in the potty he would say "otay, otay, otay". Which when translated means, "leave me alone!" But I asked him the same question last night and he actually showed some interest. He stood there and kept saying "tee tee in potty", so I tried to show him what to do. Of course Jay wasn't home so he didn't get to see exactly how it's done. However, when he did get home, Jay asked Andrew if he wanted to go and he was all excited again. So they went in and Andrew tried again. Of course he hasn't actually gone tee tee yet (Andrew, not Jay), but we're so excited that he's showing interst.

6 comments:

R Lyndel Littleton said...

cute cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

your pictures are so fun and cute! i miss yall. i need to come visit!! i can't believe how big andrew is getting...he is like a kid now instead of a little boy.
janette

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pictures!

theapplings said...

Potty training is a GLORIOUS thing, when it is over! I sent you an e-mail, hope you got it.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

cute pics! he is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Jay! JK! GO ANDREW! You need to teach him the "Pee-pee in the potty dance." I just made up my own but Cate loved it and it made it fun, as if it's possible!