Monday, October 29, 2007

The Force is Strong with this One

This past Saturday was the fall festival at the elementary school so our little Yoda decided to make his debut. He was not thrilled at first with his costume, but I convinced (forced) him to wear it anyway.


Below is Andrew and James, our music minister's little boy. Andrew was very excited to see him!

There was a bubble blowing machine outside at the musical chairs and that would be where we spent the majority of our evening. Who cares about candy when you have bubbles??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Yoda! I am glad to see that he gave in and was able to go have fun with bubbles! Do you really think Cate would've gone for bubbles over candy?? NO WAY!

April said...

Aww Thanks Christi! So glad everything is going well with you all. Andrew looked so cute in his little Yoda.

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVIN' Yoda! They've got Star Wars stockings at Target. I almost got one when I saw it...

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

awesome costume! so perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Star wars three returns!!
janette

Anonymous said...

Good post.