Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updates from the Patriarch

Well, it's been a long time since I, Jay, have written on this thing. At one time it was my doing, but I turned Christi into blog junkie.
Anyway, quick Andrew allergy update...
The results from his blood test put him at HIGHLY allergic to cats, as well as a high result for peanuts. With the peanuts thing, we of course had to enter the world of the EpiPen. A magic marker looking syringe filled with adrenaline that kills allergic reactions to things. Very interesting. Hopefully, we'll never have to use it. But the school has one and we have to carry one and all that jazz. But Andrew doesn't really eat anything, so whatever.
Ministry is good. Family is good. God is great! We are amazed at how God has led us on our journey to where we are now.
Well, that's all for me. I'm tired of typing. Blessings to you who have touched our family in some way. May we continue to glorify our Father in heaven!

No comments: